Photo credit: DiasporaEngager (www.DiasporaEngager.com).
Implemented through The ILO’s Interdepartmental Action Group on Youth Employment (IDAG)
A One ILO approach: including specialist from all technical department and field offices
Accountability with ILO constituents through regular reports to the ILO’s Governing Body
Strengthening policy areas, among others:
- social dialogue with and for youth
- digitalisation and youth employment
- occupational safety and health for youth
- labour market policies for youth
- mainstreaming youth employment in national employment policies
- national action plans for youth employment
- employment rights for youth
List of forthcoming publications
- Global Employment Trends for Youth 2022
- Study on social dialogue with and for youth
- Literature review: Digitalisation and the labour market
List of events
EMPLOYMENT Seminar on youth employment and COVID 21 October 2021
The WISIS (World Summit on the Information Society):
Source of original article: International Labour Organization (www.ilo.org).
The content of this article does not necessarily reflect the views or opinion of Global Diaspora News (www.GlobalDiasporaNews.com).
Sign up to Global Diaspora News newsletter (https://www.GlobalDiasporaNews.com/newsletter/) to start receiving updates and opportunities directly in your email inbox for free.