If you would like to post an article on Global Diaspora News, please read the following before contacting us.
- How can I publish a paid article on Global Diaspora News?
- Can I edit an article that I published on Global Diaspora News?
- How can I publish a guest post on Global Diaspora News?
- How can I add a URL or link it with a word in an article published on Global Diaspora News?
- How can you grant Global Diaspora News permission to republish articles from your website?
- How Can I pay for an advertisement spot on Global Diaspora News?
- How can I contact Global Diaspora News?
How can I publish a paid article on Global Diaspora News?
Global Diaspora News offers people the opportunity to publish paid articles on its site, but because of the manual work this involves on our end, publishing these articles is NOT free. Unlike many websites which charge hundreds of dollars for people to post articles on their site, our fees are affordable. When you are ready, please send us the final draft of the article you want to post, along with your payment offer. If the content meets our publishing guidelines, and if your payment offer is fair, we will tell you how to pay so that we publish your content. You will not be allowed to change the content after its publication. Therefore, please ensure your content is final before submitting it to us and please check for the following:
- Give your article a title (no more than 12 words).
- You must ensure that your content is original and is NOT owned by someone else.
- You can add 1 URL to your article. For security reasons, we will not publish URLs that are not authentic.
- Your article should not be longer than 1200 words or 7000 characters (including spaces).
- You can attach 1 photo to illustrate your article, but you MUST ensure that the photo is NOT copyrighted and that you own the right to use it.
- Send up to 7 keywords to attach with the article for optimization purposes.
- At the bottom of the article, please add contact information, including the name of the person submitting the article, name of the organization/company, address, email, and phone number. We reserve the right to verify the contact information before publication.
- You are responsible for the content of your article; it must comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines and must NOT be false or misleading. The content of your article does not reflect the views of Global Diaspora News or its editorial staff and is not an endorsement by us. Global Diaspora News reserves the right to reject or remove any article if, in Global Diaspora News’s opinion, the post is inaccurate, misleading, harmful to Global Diaspora News’s reputation, or otherwise problematic. Global Diaspora News does not accept articles that contain pictures or text advocating prejudice or discrimination against any race, national origin, religion, disability or handicap, gender, age, or sexual orientation. Global Diaspora News does not accept articles for betting, lotteries, or gambling, unless they are for national or local government-sanctioned lotteries, such as state-sponsored lotteries.
- If you agree, pay your fees, and once we receive your proof of payment and the details of the content (as explained above) in a single email, your article will be published in the order it is received, usually within 1-3 days. Sending us multiple emails or failing to provide the information mentioned above may lead to the rejection of your article or a delay in its publication. After publication, your article will be available on Global Diaspora News and we will send it to you.
- Finally, be informed that we do not send paid articles to people who subscribe to our newsletter. If you would like us to send your article to people it may match, you will have to pay an additional fee and we may take additional precautions, including verifying the content of the article and your identity.
Can I edit an article that I published on Global Diaspora News?
All published articles are final and we do not manually edit them after their publication, meaning that after their publication, they cannot be edited. However, you can submit another article and go through the publication process as explained above.
How can I publish a guest post on Global Diaspora News?
Global Diaspora News offers guests the opportunity to post articles on its site, but because of the manual work it involves on our end, it is NOT free. All guest posts must be submitted according to the guidelines for “Paid Articles” above.
How can I add a URL or link it with a word in an article published on Global Diaspora News?
To avoid linking articles published on Global Diaspora News with sites we do not control, we do not generally add third-party URLs to articles published on our site. However, if we can verify your identity and ensure that an article is related to you or to your client, we can attach your URL to that published article on Global Diaspora News. In other words, at the moment, unless you are the author of an article published on Global Diaspora News, and/or you can prove that you are connected to, or work on behalf of, the author of the article published on our site, we will NOT add or attach your URL to said article. After you can prove your connection to the author of the article, the manual addition of your URL is NOT free. Contact us with your payment offer and the URL you would like us to add. One way to speed up the approval process is to contact us from an email account associated with the URL you want us to add.
How can you grant Global Diaspora News permission to republish articles from your website?
If you own a website that regularly publishes news and stories that you would like Global Diaspora News to republish, please contact us with the site URL, the RSS feeds (organized by category), and the details of the contact person responsible for republishing permission. If your site qualifies, we will start republishing some of your news and stories for free.
How Can I pay for an advertisement spot on Global Diaspora News?
To learn more about advertising on Global Diaspora News, please visit https://www.globaldiasporanews.com/ads.
How can I contact Global Diaspora News?
You can contact Global Diaspora News by clicking here or by emailing us at contact @ globaldiasporanews . com