In order to deliver ads and commercial content that are valuable to our users and advertisers, you agree to the following:
- As you scroll through the homepage of Global Diaspora News (www.globaldiasporanews.com) or the pages where articles are listed or posted, you will see many advertisement spots, most of which are labeled. You can buy these specific ad spots, and your advertisements will show up there. To show an ad on any spot, just contact us with your ad requirements and your offer; after reviewing them, we will make a price decision concerning your ad.
- We do not guarantee the activity that your ads will receive, such as the number of clicks your ads will get. We cannot control how clicks are generated for your ads. We are not responsible for click fraud, technological issues, or other potentially invalid click activity that may affect the performance of your ads.
- You can cancel your order at any time by contacting us, but it may take up to seven days before the ad stops running. You are responsible for paying all your ad fees. Our license to run your ad will end when we have completed your order. You understand, however, that if users have interacted with your ad, your ad may remain until the users delete it. We can use your ads and related content and information for marketing or promotional purposes.
- You will not issue any press release or make public statements about your relationship with Global Diaspora News without our prior written permission. We may reject or remove any ad for any reason. If you are placing ads on someone else’s behalf, you must have permission to place those ads, including the following: (1) you warrant that you have the legal authority to bind the advertiser to this Agreement; and (2) you agree that if the advertiser you represent violates this Agreement, we may hold you responsible for that violation.
- Advertisers are responsible for the content of their advertisements; they must comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines and must not be false or misleading.
- Advertisements do not reflect the views of Global Diaspora News or its editorial staff. Even so, Global Diaspora News reserves the right to reject or remove any advertisement if, in Global Diaspora News’s opinion, the advertisement is inaccurate, misleading, or could harm Global Diaspora News’s reputation.
- Sponsored content must be editorially-independent content that is just as valuable, unbiased, and reliable as Global Diaspora News’s other articles that cover broad subject areas. Global Diaspora News is not obligated to accept the sponsor’s ideas and will do so only if, according to Global Diaspora News’s editorial discretion, the topics are newsworthy and of legitimate interest to our customers.
- Global Diaspora News may require a disclaimer to distinguish the advertisement from Global Diaspora News editorial content and indicate that the advertising is paid for and does not reflect the views of Global Diaspora News.
- Before using any third party’s intellectual property (e.g. trademarks, copyright, graphics, etc.), advertisers must confirm in writing that they have the right to do so. Global Diaspora News trademarks may not be used in any third-party advertising without Global Diaspora News’s prior written consent.
- Global Diaspora News does not accept advertising that contains pictures or text advocating prejudice or discrimination against any race, national origin, religion, disability or handicap, gender, age, or sexual orientation. Global Diaspora News does not accept advertisements for betting, lotteries or gambling unless it is for national or local government-sanctioned lotteries such as state-sponsored lotteries. Global Diaspora News does not accept tobacco, tobacco brand, tobacco product, alcohol, or firearm/weapons advertisements.
Once your article is approved and payment received, it will appear on selected pages on the site.
To contact Global Diaspora News
If you would like to advertise on Global Diaspora News, please contact us for more details at contact @ globaldiasporanews . com