Photo credit: DiasporaEngager (www.DiasporaEngager.com).
- WHO Director-General, Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus
- Director, Department of Environment, Climate Change and Health, WHO, Dr Maria Neira
- Director, Director of the Governance and Tripartism Department, ILO, Vera Paquete-Perdigao
- Technical Officer, Department of Environment, Climate Change and Health, WHO, Dr Frank Pega
- Statistician, Labour Administration/Occupational Safety and Health, ILO, Balint Nafradi
Friday 17 September 2021, 14:00 CEST
Virtual press conference via zoom. Accredited journalists should email press contacts below for login details.
The event will also be live streamed on WHO’s social media channels Facebook; Twitter; YouTube; Instagram.
To receive the embargoed material please contact Ceridwen Johnson or [email protected]
Please note that the embargo lifts at 14:00 CEST on Friday 17 September 2021.
For more information please contact:
• Ceridwen Johnson, WHO Geneva, World Health Organization, Tel: +4179/5789678
• Andre Muchnik, WHO Geneva, World Health Organization, [email protected]
• Rosalind Yarde, ILO Geneva, International Labour Organization, Tel: +4122/7997697, [email protected]
Source of original article: International Labour Organization (www.ilo.org).
The content of this article does not necessarily reflect the views or opinion of Global Diaspora News (www.GlobalDiasporaNews.com).
Sign up to Global Diaspora News newsletter (https://www.GlobalDiasporaNews.com/newsletter/) to start receiving updates and opportunities directly in your email inbox for free.