Photo credit: DiasporaEngager (www.DiasporaEngager.com).
Thought For Food (TFF) is food and agriculture’s entrepreneurial innovation engine for impact. Our mission is to engage, empower and invest in the next generations of purpose-driven entrepreneurs and their disruptive, next-generation solutions in every part of the world.
Our cutting-edge innovation programs include:
- the TFF Challenge® – the world’s largest and most diverse innovation challenge that incentivizes the creation of science-and-tech based agrifood solutions;
- the TFF Academy™ – our world-class startup acceleration program that takes impact-focused startups to the next level;
- the TFF Summit® – our award-winning global event uniting entrepreneurs, corporations, investors, and creative innovators and is the place to launch solutions.
These programs are powered by our TFF Community, reaching 30k+ Millennial and GenZ Entrepreneurs in 170+ countries, and our TFF Digital Ecosystem, a comprehensive suite of online engagement and collaboration tools that have been integrated and optimized for use by digitally-savvy innovators.
Working in partnership with major corporations, foundations, universities, and non-governmental organizations, TFF has to date:
- Implemented a global operating structure comprised of Regional Coordinators, Ambassadors, and our first official SE Asia Regional Hub (with planned expansion to other strategic markets);
- Launched 70+ early-stage startups that have collectively raised USD 300m+;
- Delivered tangible innovations across the entire value chain – ranging from empowering farmers, enhancing health and nutrition, and regenerating natural resources.
Our formula is simple: TFF harnesses the energy, creativity, collaborative spirit and digital savviness of a new generation of innovators and directs it towards solving our planet’s most important challenges. Together, we unlock a world of opportunity to “transform our agri-food system for good.”
We work with a select group of TFF Regional Coordinators who help us drive forward our mission in all key markets. Serving a 3-year term, the TFF Regional Coordinators represent TFF’s leadership team: informing our global strategy, developing strategic, on-the-ground partnerships, and managing local cohorts of TFF Ambassadors. The Regional Coordinators play a key role in ensuring our TFF global next-gen movement becomes a critical force for impactful transformation in the food and agriculture space. Together, the Regional Coordinators form a diverse group of talented entrepreneurs, researchers, consultants, engineers, farmers, and academics leading TFF’s work in their respective regions.
🌍 MENA (Middle East and North Africa)
🌏 Australia, New Zealand, and Papua New Guinea
🌏 Pacific Islands
🌍 Central Africa
🌍 Eastern Europe
🌍 Western Europe
🌏 Northeast Asia
🌎 Caribbean Islands
🌎 Eastern Canada
🌎 Western Canada
🌎 East Coast USA
🌎 Midwest USA
🌎 West Coast USA
Are you ready to unlock a world of opportunity to transform our world’s agri-food systems for good? Then, you should definitely apply to the role! We aim to make the application process as simple and user-friendly as possible. Yet, if you encounter any issue during the application process, please contact us at: [email protected]
You can submit your application here before the 10th of January at 12:00 AM CET. We suggest you prepare your responses before submitting – therefore, using this link will help you to know the questions in advance and draft the answers. Please also prepare to upload your CV and a video link of a maximum of three minutes addressing the questions of the job description.
We look forward to hearing from you! Follow us on social media and jump in to start to connect with our community on Discord.
Source of original article: Thought For Food (thoughtforfood.org).
The content of this article does not necessarily reflect the views or opinion of Global Diaspora News (www.GlobalDiasporaNews.com).
Sign up to Global Diaspora News newsletter (https://www.GlobalDiasporaNews.com/newsletter/) to start receiving updates and opportunities directly in your email inbox for free.