Application Deadline: Ongoing
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building
lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and
inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for
all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow
economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s
the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve
achieve our vision of running better through innovation and
entrepreneurship, we enable and foster local resources that have
cultural and market understanding by:
and certifying resources in the world’s most powerful SAP software
suite of business systems, applications and innovative offerings
expanding across multiple industries
Increasing awareness in the market of the value and efficiency that can be achieved through SAP technology and innovation.
The objective & mission of the Skills for Africa programme is
to contribute to sustainable workplaces for the next generation of
local talent in the region. We achieve this by training & certifying
young graduate students in the world’s most powerful software suite.
Our aim is to help them to have the opportunity for a regional or global
SAP Skills for Africa Programme invests in the future workforce and delivers a comprehensive program which combines technical and soft skill elements over a set period of time. At the end of the program and upon successful graduation the trainees become certified SAP consultants, with a guaranteed temporary job placement within the SAP Ecosystem for initial work experience purposes.
What the programme offers you:
- Three month full time SAP training programme at no cost to you
- Hands-on simulated project exercises throughout the programme
- Official Associate Level SAP Certification
- Possibility of an internship in the SAP ecosystem after training, based on performance
- Candidates must be Nigerian nationals and currently residing in Lagos;
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time /non- permanent role not related to career aspirations.
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a major related to IT or MIS;
will preferably have graduated within the last three years with a
Second Class Upper or First Class pass– proof of this will be requested;
- Candidates will preferably have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- The course will be delivered in English so a good grasp of both written and spoken English is essential;
must possess good problem-solving capabilities, presentation skills and
a general understanding of Microsoft Office and IT;
- The programme is based in Lagos and is non-residential. If you are based outside of Lagos please make provisions for your accommodation during the training period;
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the SAP Skills for Africa Programme 2019