• Do you own a business or do you work at an institution that has a job opening?
• Do you want to attract talented and skilled professionals to your organization?
• Do you know a job opportunity somewhere that may benefit someone?
• Do you know that job searching at most of the online services is very expensive and that potential job applicants are not finding you because they cannot afford the cost?
• Do you own a company or work at one that can offer any professional service to job seekers (e.g. consulting, job search tips, job recommendations, job referral, and job search affiliate programs)?
• Do you want to discover the tools to engage anyone, but particularly Diaspora into the vision of your business?
• Are you trying to encourage your diaspora to come back home to take some key positions?
• Do you know that qualified job seekers who can make a significant contribution to your business or organization are looking for job opportunities at places like yours, but they just can’t find you?
• Do you want to learn about job search sites or labor laws?
If yes, DiasporaEngager can help you. If you have an account with DiasporaEngager, log in https://diasporaengager.com/login today and post your needs.
If you do not have an account on DiasporaEngager yet, please register today https://diasporaengager.com/miniRegister. It is free.
If you know any organization involved in things mentioned above, please submit it to the Directory of the Diaspora and their Stakeholders https://diasporaengager.com/directory so others can find them.
You can also find people and organizations on the Diaspora Map www.DiasporaEngager.com/map, a visual display of Diaspora organizations, business, schools, nonprofits, governmental agencies and international institutes per country worldwide.
You can also submit your press release at www.DiasporaEngager.com/pr
For any questions or suggestions, please contact us at https://diasporaengager.com/contact