In March 2017, Prophet T.B. Joshua journeyed to the Holy Land, specifically the cities of Jerusalem and Hebron. His visit was to convey a message of love, peace and hope which transcends religion, ethnicity and geographical location.
During his time, Prophet T.B. Joshua met with:
– Rabbi David Rosen – International Director of Interreligious Affairs of AJC
– Oded Wiener – Advisor and Former Director General of the Chief Rabbinate of Israel
– Trond Bakkevig – Convener of the Council of Religious Institutions of the Holy Land
– Bishop Munib Younan- President of the Lutheran World Federation
– Yosef Daitsh – Deputy Mayor of Jerusalem
– Hanan Rubin – Jerusalem City Councilman
– Rabbi Yehuda Meshi-Zav – Founder of ZAKA
Here are exclusive clips of his trip, including a visit to Hebron, home of Abraham, the father of faith.
Source of original article: Prophet TB Joshua / The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (https://www.youtube.com/scoanvideos).
The content of this article does not necessarily reflect the views or opinion of Global Diaspora News (www.GlobalDiasporaNews.com).
Sign up to Global Diaspora News newsletter (https://www.GlobalDiasporaNews.com/newsletter/) to start receiving updates and opportunities directly in your email inbox for free.
Learn more about TB Joshua Ministries at: