(as of Sep 16,2021 15:17:19 UTC – Details)
Thoroughly updated, the Fourth Edition presents:
- Recent changes to the Model Rules and other new developments in the law governing lawyers, and numerous new examples of recent cases of lawyer misconduct
- Six new problems on conflicts of interest, a criminal defense lawyer s duty to investigate, prosecutorial investigations, and relationships between lawyers and judges
- Up-to-date discussions of how the Internet is affecting law practice, including the use of e-mail, social media, blogging, and raising capital for law firms by crowdfunding
- Expanded coverage of the post-recession changes in the legal profession
- Discussion of the implications for confidentiality of employer monitoring of employees, government monitoring of electronic communications, and hacking of law firm computer systems
- Deeper coverage of ethical issues for prosecutors
- Lerman/Schrag/Gupta Model Rules supplement includes 115 practice questions and detailed answers to help students prepare for the MPRE, and a selection of provisions from the state ethics codes that diverge from the Model Rules for comparative analysis
Publisher:Wolters Kluwer; 4th edition (February 19, 2016)
Item Weight:3.05 pounds
Dimensions:7.5 x 1.5 x 10 inches
The content of this article does not necessarily reflect the views or opinion of Global Diaspora News (www.GlobalDiasporaNews.com).
Sign up to Global Diaspora News newsletter (https://www.GlobalDiasporaNews.com/newsletter/) to start receiving updates and opportunities directly in your email inbox for free.